As the classic Christmas hit goes… “It’s the most wonderful time of the year”.
And while this may be true, sometimes even the jolliest of us can feel run down and a little burned out during this busy, “all-go”, festive season.
Whether you are treating yourself or a loved one this Christmas, we’ve rounded up some of our favourite health and wellness gifts that will encourage a little me-time and TLC coming into the New Year.
Triumph Monthly Cycle Supplement
After Rockin’ around the Christmas tree all month, we’ll all be in need of a little pick-me-up come January!
Our monthly cycle supplement, Triumph, is the perfect gift for any woman in your life who is looking to feel their best in the New Year.
We have lots of gift options to choose from on our website including;
- 1, 3 or 6 months of Triumph Monthly Cycle Supplement starting from €45
- Water Bottle priced at €15 of free with 3 and 6-month Triumph programmes
- Gift Card with values starting at €25
The Gift of a Happier Calmer Morning
While there are some people who spring out radiantly from their beds each morning, some of us can need a little helping hand.
If you know somebody who’s a little too familiar with the snooze button, The Lumie BodyClock uses gradual lighting and soothing sounds to help wake the body naturally making for a much calmer start to the day!
Wellness App Subscriptions
Today, many of us use our smartphones to help us boost our wellbeing.
For the person who literally has everything, gift them an experience they can look forward to in the New Year.
Ireland is a goldmine for wellness-related treats, from Wellness Festivals, Spa Breaks to Cookery Classes, you can ensure that your loved one finds something to help them tick through those New Year’s Resolutions.
For the list-makers, stationery lovers or organisation obsessives in your life, we’ve put together a list of five “wellness journals” to kick off the New Year:
- For supporting those prone to anxiety
- For making time for gratitude
- For period tracking
- For those looking to become healthier
- For avid or aspiring runners
When it comes to unwinding at the end of the day, many of us love to wrap up with a good read. Here are some giftable wellness reads that we’ve enjoyed this year that are bound to inspire any bookworm;
- Motivation for the year ahead with The Pippa Guide by Pippa O’Connor
- Education about the menstrual cycle with Period Power by Maisie Hill
- Guidance on improving your sleep with Clean Sleeping by Lisa Helmanis
- Inspiration for how exercise can impact mental health with Jog on by Bella Mackie
When it comes to squashing anxiety and insomnia, this emerging trend is proving to be very effective!
Weighted Blankets are exactly what they sound like; heavy blankets weighing usually around 15 pounds or more. They work by mimicking touch pressure therapy and increasing oxytocin in the brain, giving the user the feeling of being hugged.
The perfect gift for anybody dealing with anxiety or who is known to be a serial tosser and turner at night!
We all know that self-care is so much more than a bubble bath, but it certainly does help, right?!
Gift somebody the ultimate bathing experience with a bath caddy; perfect for holding your book, sweet treat of choice and a glass of well-deserved vino.
Health & Wellness Subscription Boxes
What’s more exciting than receiving a gift that just keeps coming throughout the year?! Subscription boxes have risen rapidly in popularity over the past few years and make excellent gifts that give a little boost to a loved one each month.
There are so many varieties to choose from to suit an extensive range of interest. Here are just three that caught our eye and are all made in Ireland!
- Self Care for Moms straight to their doorstep
- For the Book Worm looking to discover something new
- Healthy Recipes and ingredients in a box
We’ve yet to meet anybody who doesn’t appreciate a nice smelling gift.
In Ireland, we are spoiled with so many gorgeous brands offering a wide variety of diffusers to choose from.
We’d love to know, what's on your Wellness Wish Lists this year?
If you liked this post, why not check out some of our similar posts:
- Exhausted? How to Battle Burnout with these 7 Simple Lifestyle Habits
- 5 Self Care Tips to Improve Your Period
- How Periods Could be Making a Bloody Mess of Your Mental Health