Triumph cycle supplement is the world’s first supplement designed around the three phases of the monthly cycle.
This unique three-part programme contains 30 sachets and 30 tablets with three different Phaseblend formulations. The formulation in the sachets and tablets change three times as the monthly cycle progresses. Each different PhaseBlend contains a proprietary complex combining over 55 botanicals, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and patented ingredients.
Triumph Monthly Cycle Supplement is a full monthly cycle programme, one tablet and one sachet to be taken daily. Simply start the programme on day one of your period.
TABLET AND SACHET TRIUMPH FORMULATIONS INCLUDE A RANGE OF HERBALS, MINERALS AND VITAMINS INCLUDING KEY INGREDIENTS:
PhaseBlend 1 (Menstrual Phase) = Days 1-5
• Shatavari is a key herbal extract used in the Indian Ayurvedic tradition for generations. It is traditionally used for women’s health and may help to help to balance hormones and ease cramping.
• Bacopa monnieri plant extract, another herb common in the Ayurvedic tradition, has been associated with a wide range of cognitive health benefits. Triumph contains a very high quality extract for maximum benefit.
• The Olive leaf extract used in Triumph contains more antioxidants than the finest virgin olive oil, which is such a key component of the Mediterranean diet. This abundance of antioxidants have been long associated with optimal health.
• A strong ginger extract is included where the active constituents promote and support good digestive health, very important for women at certain times of the month. Ginger has also been traditionally used for alleviating occasional motion sickness.
PhaseBlend 2 (Pre-ovulatory Phase) = Days 6-15
• Citrus bioflavonoids have been added, along with vitamin C, which helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue and also supports the immune system.
• Lycopene is a very strong antioxidant thought to be very beneficial for heart health and is to be found in it’s highest concentration in ripe tomatoes. The lycopene extract in Triumph contains a wide range of carotenoids. The product also contains lutein.
• Triumph contains a strong grape polyphenol extract, which been shown to combat oxidative stress which can result in premature cell ageing. It also supports optimal cardiovascular health in the body.
• Our green tea polyphenol extract contains flavonoids, antioxidants which may support cardiovascular health.
PhaseBlend 3 (Post-ovulatory Phase) = Days 16-30
• Chromium is included and contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels which may reduce cravings, a very distinct symptom of the menstrual cycle. Triumph also includes cinnamon bark extract which has been long studied as a complement to chromium in dietary formulations.
• Pomegranate seed extract is added which contains a wide range of potent antioxidants including tannins, flavonoids, and anthocyanins.
• French maritime bark extract has been studied widely and has been shown to support circulatory, joint and skin health. It works synergistically with vitamin C and E, also present in Triumph.
• Oat straw extract is included in Triumph as studies have shown it may support cognitive health and may have a de-bloating effect.
Sachet PhaseBlends 1, 2 & 3.
• Triumph contains the newest and most bioavailable form of Coenzyme Q10, Ubiquinol. It is very important to the body as it is essential in the mechanism of how cells produce energy. It works synergistically with vitamin B1, also present in Triumph.
• Magnesium is a very important ingredient for a woman’s health, contributing to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and helping to maintain normal muscle function. Triumph contains a very bioavailable form of magnesium.
• Triumph contains very high quality extracts of Maca and Ginseng, long established and well researched herbals.
In Triumph, we have blended a 'Next Generation' range of over 55 different vitamins, minerals, botanicals and amino acids. These include 10 Patented ingredients!
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene)
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B5
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E (Natural)
- Vitamin K2 (MK7)
- Folate (as MTHA Calcium)
- Selenium CleanSel®
- French Maritime Pine Bark
- CoQVita® CoQ10 (as Ubiquinol)
- Bacowize® Bacopa Monnieri
- GingerPro® Ginger root
- TeaXcel® Green Tea
- Lycolex® Lycopene
- CrPIX® Chromium Picolinate
- Actamide® Black Pepper fruit
- Lutelex® Lutein
- Ginxreal® Ginseng
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Grape Polyphenols
- Olive Leaf
- Citrus Bioflavonoids
- Oat Straw
- Cinnamon Bark
- Grapevine Leaf
- Magnesium Citrate
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglucarate
All 55 ingredients in Triumph have been carefully selected to complement each other and work synergistically in each phase.
Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Iron, Zinc and Iodine contribute to normal cognitive function.
Biotin, Iodine, Vitamin A, B2, B3 and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal skin. Biotin, Selenium and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal hair. Selenium and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal nails.
Vitamin B6, B12, Copper, Iodine and Biotin contribute to the normal function of nervous system.
Vitamin A, C, D, Zinc, Selenium, Copper and Vitamin B12 contribute to the normal function of immune system.
Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart. Antioxidants including Citrus Bioflavonoids, Lycopene, French Maritime Pine Bark, Lutein, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Beta Carotene and Polyphenols including Green Tea, Pomegranate Seed and Grape Seed.
The pharmacist led development team in Vitropics have placed bioavailability and optimisation at the core of the formulation process. Highly bioavailable vitamin sources such as L-Methyl folate is chosen over folic acid, Selenomethionine is selected rather than sodium selenate, and an advanced form of vitamin K2 (MK7) is chosen. Sources of minerals are citrates, bisglycinates and gluconate. Including magnesium and zinc citrate, copper bisglycinate and manganese gluconate.
CHOOSE YOUR PROGRAMME