THE ULTIMATE MULTIVITAMIN FOR ALL WOMEN WITH A MENSTRUAL CYCLE
DESIGNED BY WOMEN FOR WOMEN
“We were part of the 90% of women who suffer throughout month with menstrual cycle symptoms. Curious to find out what was putting us off balance we set out to find a natural solution. The more we talked to other women, the more we understood the need for a multivitamin that changed in alignment with the three different menstrual phases. It didn’t exist, so we made it!”
Donna Ledwidge & Renee O’Shaughnessy Co-Founders
Women are powerful but the symptoms they face can be too!
Did you know...
that a woman will have about 450 menstrual cycles in her lifetime and 90% of women suffer every month with menstrual symptoms.
DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE THREE PHASES TO YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE?
What is triumph?
Triumph monthly cycle supplement has been specifically formulated for all women with a menstrual cycle. It is the most comprehensive and innovative multivitamin available to a woman in her menstrual cycle years.
Why do the formulations change?
Every woman who has a menstrual cycle has three main phases in her month.
Menstrual Phase 1
Pre-Ovulation Phase 2
Post-Ovulation Phase 3
Because each phase of the monthly cycle is different, a female requires changing levels and different forms of vitamins, minerals, botanicals and amino acids. Triumph monthly cycle supplement has three different formulations in one monthly programme. Each formulation has been designed to support the changing nutritional requirements of a woman throughout the month.
What is inside the box?
Triumph monthly cycle Supplement is a monthly programme containing 30 sachets and 30 tablets.
Days 1-5 = Pink Sachets / Tablets 1-5
Days 6-15 = Blue Sachets / Tablets 6-15
Days 16-30 = Yellow Sachets /Tablets 16-30
How do I take Triumph?
Start your programme on day one of your period by taking tablet No.1 and mixing one pink sachet with 150ml of water. You will be taking one sachet and one tablet every morning. The sachets are coloured coded and your tablets are numbered.
“Finally something has been designed for what we go through each month! I’ve noticed that I have less cramping and my bloating has improved. It makes sense that if our bodies are changing throughout the month so should our vitamin supplements.”
“My energy levels are far higher and my focus at work is where I need it to be. I love how the days are labelled and it makes it easy to remember to take it. I’ve recommended Triumph to a lot of my friends and colleagues.”
“Since starting Triumph my PMS symptoms have at least halved and I was one of those women who suffered for years with mood swings and food cravings. I like that I don’t have to buy lots of different vitamins, this product has everything I need in one box.”
TABLET AND SACHET PHASEBLEND FORMULATIONS INCLUDE A RANGE OF HERBALS, MINERALS AND VITAMINS INCLUDING KEY INGREDIENTS:
PhaseBlend 1 (Menstrual Phase) = Days 1-5
• Shatavari is a key herbal extract used in the Indian Ayurvedic tradition for generations. It is traditionally used for women’s health and may help to help to balance hormones and ease cramping.
• Bacopa monnieri plant extract, another herb common in the Ayurvedic tradition, has been associated with a wide range of cognitive health benefits. Triumph contains a very high quality extract for maximum benefit.
• The Olive leaf extract used in Triumph contains more antioxidants than the finest virgin olive oil, which is such a key component of the Mediterranean diet. This abundance of antioxidants have been long associated with optimal health.
• A strong ginger extract is included where the active constituents promote and support good digestive health, very important for women at certain times of the month. Ginger has also been traditionally used for alleviating occasional motion sickness.
PhaseBlend 2 (Pre-ovulatory Phase) = Days 6-15
• Citrus bioflavonoids have been added, along with vitamin C, which helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue and also supports the immune system.
• Lycopene is a very strong antioxidant thought to be very beneficial for heart health and is to be found in it’s highest concentration in ripe tomatoes. The lycopene extract in Triumph contains a wide range of carotenoids. The product also contains lutein.
• Triumph contains a strong grape polyphenol extract, which been shown to combat oxidative stress which can result in premature cell ageing. It also supports optimal cardiovascular health in the body.
• Our green tea polyphenol extract contains flavonoids, antioxidants which may support cardiovascular health.
PhaseBlend 3 (Post-ovulatory Phase) = Days 16-30
• Chromium is included and contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels which may reduce cravings, a very distinct symptom of the menstrual cycle. Triumph also includes cinnamon bark extract which has been long studied as a complement to chromium in dietary formulations.
• Pomegranate seed extract is added which contains a wide range of potent antioxidants including tannins, flavonoids, and anthocyanins.
• French maritime bark extract has been studied widely and has been shown to support circulatory, joint and skin health. It works synergistically with vitamin C and E, also present in Triumph.
• Oat straw extract is included in Triumph as studies have shown it may support cognitive health and may have a de-bloating effect.
Sachet PhaseBlends 1, 2 & 3.
• Triumph contains the newest and most bioavailable form of Coenzyme Q10, Ubiquinol. It is very important to the body as it is essential in the mechanism of how cells produce energy. It works synergistically with vitamin B1, also present in Triumph.
• Magnesium is a very important ingredient for a woman’s health, contributing to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and helping to maintain normal muscle function. Triumph contains a very bioavailable form of magnesium.
• Triumph contains very high quality extracts of Maca and Ginseng, long established and well researched herbals.
All vitamin and minerals have been selected on the basis of bioavailability, unlike nearly every supplement on the market. For example, L-Methyl folate Calcium is selected over Folic acid as it is more highly absorbed by the body. This approach is replicated with every single vitamin and mineral which greatly enhances the nutritional value of the product.
All 55 ingredients in Triumph have been carefully selected to complement each other and work synergistically in each phase.
Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Iron, Zinc and Iodine contribute to normal cognitive function. Biotin, Iodine, Vitamin A, B2, B3 and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal skin. Biotin, Selenium and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal hair. Selenium and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal nails. Vitamin B6, B12, Copper, Iodine and Biotin contribute to the normal function of nervous system. Vitamin A, C, D, Zinc, Selenium, Copper and Vitamin B12 contribute to the normal function of immune system. Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart. Antioxidants including Citrus Bioflavonoids, Lycopene, French Maritime Pine Bark, Lutein, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Beta Carotene and Polyphenols including Green Tea, Pomegranate Seed and Grape Seed.
We are Vitropics an Irish nutraceutical company and the leader in a new innovation – PhaseBlend.
Our first product Triumph Monthly Cycle Supplement is the only product in the world with changing formulations designed around the three main phases of the monthly menstrual cycle.
Vitropics products are proudly made in our own GMP manufacturing site in Ireland where our products undergo rigorous quality testing. The pharmacist led development team in Vitropics have placed bioavailability and optimisation at the core of the formulation process.
We have our focus on supporting women by offering innovative natural solutions.